Baby dies after swallowing detergent pod
The death of a boy at a women’s shelter is prompting new calls to improve safety measures for detergent pods.
“Baby dies after swallowing detergent pod” is categorized as “local”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.