Deadly Sea Bacteria Warning After Fla. Man Dies
Florida health officials are warning residents about seawater bacteria after a man died from exposure. Authorities in Flagler and Volusia counties are advising residents to avoid eating raw shellfish and exposing open wounds in seawater. (Sept. 30)
“Deadly Sea Bacteria Warning After Fla. Man Dies” is categorized as “us”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.