DUMB: Man Trying to Burn Cross as Halloween Prank Lights Himself on Fire
A man in the Palm Bay area of Florida had to be rushed to the hospital after a halloween prank went wrong. 50 year old Ron Nielson and his wife were trying to put a together something for Halloween involving gas, when Nielson set himself on fire. He suffered second and third degrees burns over 50% of his body. Officials say the room they were working in was not properly ventilated and alcohol may have been a factor.
“DUMB: Man Trying to Burn Cross as Halloween Prank Lights Himself on Fire” is categorized as “us”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.