Cannabis Kills First Ever Woman In Britain?
It’s being reported that Gemma Moss is the first woman in Britain to ever die from cannabis poisoning. She smoked half a marijuana cigarette before going to bed and apparently suffered a heart attack. The coroner concluded she had apparently died of cannabis poisoning.
“Cannabis Kills First Ever Woman In Britain?” is categorized as “entertainment”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.