Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for DFC Global Corp. (DLLR)
DFC Global Corp. (NASDAQ: DLLR) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- DFC Global Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $16.00.
- DFC Global Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from $18.00 to $13.00.
- DFC Global Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Stephens from $18.00 to $14.00.
- DFC Global Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $11.00 to $9.00.
- DFC Global Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at FBR Capital Markets from $11.00 to $8.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- DFC Global Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
DFC Global Corp. (NASDAQ:DLLR) traded down 5.52% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $7.105. 1,014,988 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. DFC Global Corp. has a 52 week low of $7.49 and a 52 week high of $19.97. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $10. and its 200-day moving average is $12.10. The company’s market cap is $278.5 million.
DFC Global Corp., formerly Dollar Financial Corp., is an international non-bank provider of alternative financial services, unsecured short term consumer loans, secured pawn loans, check cashing, money transfers and reloadable prepaid debit cards.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.