Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) in the last week:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $130.00 to $140.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific had its price target raised by analysts at ISI Group from $121.50 to $130.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific had its price target raised by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from $128.00 to $136.00.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific had its price target raised by analysts at Leerink Swann from $107.00 to $130.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $121.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Thermo Fisher posted a better-than-expected fourth quarter 2013 results with adjusted EPS of $1.43 and revenues of $3.47 billion, both ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.38 and $3.30 billion. The results also sailed past the year-ago numbers. The company is carrying out all basic procedures to take over Life Technologies which is expected to complete in early 2014. The proposed buyout of Life Technologies is expected to complement Thermo Fisher’s portfolio of analytical technologies and specialty diagnostics. Besides, in a challenging market environment, a 6% organic growth is encouraging. However, economic uncertainties and currency headwind continue to act as major dampeners. We are Neutral’ on the stock.”
Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO) traded down 0.17% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $112.94. 3,104,004 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has a 52-week low of $71.60 and a 52-week high of $117.68. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $111.4 and a 200-day moving average of $98.4. The company has a market cap of $40.862 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 32.47.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO) is engaged in serving science.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.