Press Release: HDBaseT Alliance Members to Release Dozens of New Products at ISE 2014
LIGHTNING RELEASES – AMSTERDAM – ISE 2014 – February 4, 2014 – more than 40 members of the HDBaseT Alliance will show off their HDBaseT-enabled components at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2014 event this week in Amsterdam. Several will unveil brand new HDBaseT displays, projectors, and switching and distribution products.
HDBaseT technology, powered by the Valens chipset, enables all-in-one connectivity between HD video sources and remote displays through a single 100m/328ft CAT5e/6 cable, delivering uncompressed high definition video, audio, Ethernet, control signals and up to 100 watts of power.
“ISE 2014 attendees will be amazed at how large the HDBaseT product ecosystem has grown in just the last year, with an impressive number of diverse HDBaseT-enabled products that will enable them to leverage HDBaseT for their residential and commercial projects,” said Micha Risling, Marketing Committee Chair for the HDBaseT Alliance.
To find details on all the new products, visit:
• The HDBaseT Alliance web site: http://www.hdbaset.org/press_releases/2014
• HDBaseT Alliance on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3176707&trk=anet_ug_hm
• To view and download images of these new HDBaseT products, please follow this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/osh8x7zbjp0pn09/vZpS7IK9ug
Below is a list of the HDBaseT Alliance members that will show off new HDBaseT products at ISE:
• Crestron Electronics
• Cypress Technology Co., Ltd.
• Dexon Systems Ltd.
• Hall Research
• Key Digital
• Kramer Electronics
• NEC Display Solutions of America
• Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
• Shenzhen Shunxun Electronics Co., Ltd.
• Shenzhen HDCVT Technology Co., Ltd.
• Structured Cable Products
About the HDBaseT Alliance
Founded by LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Pictures and Valens Semiconductor, the HDBaseT Alliance is comprised of leading cross-industry companies formed to promote and standardize HDBaseT™ technology. The cornerstone of HDBaseT technology is 5Play™, a feature set that converges uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, power over cable and various control signals through a single LAN cable.
Members supporting HDBaseT technology play a pivotal role in defining the future of multimedia transmission and data communication in the consumer electronics and content provider industries. For additional information on HDBaseT Alliance and membership benefits, visit www.HDBaseT.org.