Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Wal-Mart Stores (WMT)
Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE: WMT) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Wal-Mart Stores was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $87.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $80.00.
- Wal-Mart Stores had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $88.00 to $87.00.
- Wal-Mart Stores had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $90.00 to $87.00.
- Wal-Mart Stores ‘s EPS estimates were cut by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “market perform” rating and a $81.00 price target on the stock.
- Wal-Mart Stores had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They now have a $75.02 price target on the stock, down previously from $90.00.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT) opened at 72.66 on Tuesday. Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has a 1-year low of $68.13 and a 1-year high of $81.37. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $77.05 and a 200-day moving average of $76.57. The company has a market cap of $235.1 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.35.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) operates retail stores in various formats globally.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.