Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Boeing (BA)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Boeing (NYSE: BA) during the last seven days:
- Boeing had its price target lowered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from $166.00 to $155.00.
- Boeing had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $164.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $160.00.
- Boeing had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $162.00 to $165.00.
- Boeing had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays from $160.00 to $147.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Boeing had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TheStreet. They wrote, “Boeing (BA) has been reiterated by TheStreet Ratings as a buy with a ratings score of A-. The company’s strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.”
Shares of Boeing Co. (NYSE:BA) opened at 123.08 on Tuesday. Boeing Co. has a 52-week low of $74.25 and a 52-week high of $144.57. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $137.3 and a 200-day moving average of $122.8. The company has a market cap of $91.987 billion and a P/E ratio of 21.02.
The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) is an aerospace company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.