Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Standard Chartered (SCBFF)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Standard Chartered (NASDAQ: SCBFF) in the last week:
- Standard Chartered had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse.
- Standard Chartered had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Investec.
- Standard Chartered is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group. They set an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- Standard Chartered had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc..
- Standard Chartered had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas.
Standard Chartered (NASDAQ:SCBFF) traded up 0.49% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $20.35. The stock had a trading volume of 4,938 shares. Standard Chartered has a 52-week low of $19.70 and a 52-week high of $27.87. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $21.71 and a 200-day moving average of $23.12. The company has a market cap of $49.206 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.00.
Standard Chartered Bank provides personal and business banking services such as loans and mortgages, insurance and investment.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.