Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Pearson (PSON)
Pearson (LON: PSON) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Pearson was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 1,350 ($22.19) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 1,300 ($21.36).
- Pearson was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. to a “neutral” rating. They now have a GBX 1,250 ($20.54) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 1,490 ($24.49).
- Pearson had its price target lowered by analysts at Liberum Capital from GBX 1,050 ($17.26) to GBX 815 ($13.39). They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- Pearson had its price target lowered by analysts at HSBC from GBX 1,100 ($18.08) to GBX 1,050 ($17.26). They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- Pearson had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from GBX 1,000 ($16.43) to GBX 960 ($15.78). They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
Shares of Pearson (LON:PSON) traded down 0.37% on Wednesday, hitting GBX 1084.00. The stock had a trading volume of 2,581,741 shares. Pearson has a 52 week low of GBX 1090.00 and a 52 week high of GBX 1380.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1267. and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1295.. The company’s market cap is £8.748 billion.
Pearson plc (LON:PSON) is an international media and education company with its principal operations in the education, business information and consumer publishing markets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.