Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Detour Gold (DGC)
Detour Gold (TSE: DGC) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Detour Gold had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from C$6.50 to C$8.50.
- Detour Gold was upgraded by analysts at Desjardins to a “buy” rating.
- Detour Gold is now covered by analysts at Scotiabank. They set an “outperform” rating and a C$10.00 price target on the stock.
- Detour Gold had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from C$8.50 to C$9.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Detour Gold had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$11.00 to C$14.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Detour Gold (TSE:DGC) traded up 3.62% on Wednesday, hitting $7.005. The stock had a trading volume of 2,683,354 shares. Detour Gold has a one year low of $2.88 and a one year high of $23.51. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $5.44 and a 200-day moving average of $7.62. The company has a market cap of $967.8 million and a P/E ratio of 15.72.
Detour Gold Corporation is a Canadian gold exploration and development company. The Company’s principal business is the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of mineral properties.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.