WPP (WPP) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
WPP (LON: WPP) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- WPP had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a GBX 1,400 ($23.01) price target on the stock.
- WPP had its “buy/neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.. They now have a GBX 1,620 ($26.62) price target on the stock.
- WPP had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays.
- WPP had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Societe Generale. They now have a GBX 1,540 ($25.31) price target on the stock.
- WPP had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 1,617 ($26.57) to GBX 1,583 ($26.01). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of WPP (LON:WPP) traded up 0.39% on Wednesday, hitting GBX 1272.00. 3,196,950 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. WPP has a 1-year low of GBX 991.00 and a 1-year high of GBX 1391.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 1339.81 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 1287..
WPP plc (LON:WPP) operates in four segments: Advertising and Media Investment Management; Consumer Insight; Public Relations & Public Affairs, and Branding & Identity, Healthcare and Specialist Communications.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.