Weir Group (WEIR) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Weir Group (LON: WEIR) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Weir Group is now covered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 2,500 ($41.08) price target on the stock.
- Weir Group had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a GBX 2,210 ($36.32) price target on the stock.
- Weir Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from GBX 2,500 ($41.08) to GBX 2,335 ($38.37). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Weir Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Espirito Santo Investment Bank Research. They now have a GBX 2,600 ($42.73) price target on the stock.
- Weir Group had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Societe Generale.
Weir Group (LON:WEIR) traded up 1.35% on Thursday, hitting GBX 2172.00. 947,954 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Weir Group has a one year low of GBX 2020.9999 and a one year high of GBX 2490.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 2118.58 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 2200.. The company’s market cap is £4.622 billion.
The Weir Group PLC is engaged in engineering businesses. It operates in three segments: Minerals, Oil and Gas, and Power and Industrial.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.