athenahealth (ATHN) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) recently:
- athenahealth had its price target raised by analysts at Sterne Agee from $179.00 to $192.00.
- athenahealth had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $146.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Athenahealth’s 2013-fourth-quarter adjusted earnings of $0.43 per share significantly outpaced the Zacks Consensus earnings Estimate by $0.15. Revenues of $171.6 million also surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $169 million. The company has made rapid strides in capturing the EHR business of physician practices. Its takeover of Epocrates in early 2013 will allow it to grow its user base. However, the federal Stimulus is winding down. Larger competitors may benefit from the incumbency factor. Cloud computing may give rise to concerns about privacy and data security. As such, we maintain our Neutral recommendation on the stock and set a target of $146.00.”
- athenahealth had its price target raised by analysts at ISI Group from $143.00 to $176.00.
- athenahealth had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $88.00 to $123.00.
- athenahealth had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs.
athenahealth Inc. (NASDAQ:ATHN) opened at 178.26 on Tuesday. athenahealth Inc. has a one year low of $82.01 and a one year high of $180.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $139. and its 200-day moving average is $125.0. The company has a market cap of $6.653 billion and a P/E ratio of 2484.71.
athenahealth, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATHN), is a business services company, which provides ongoing billing, clinical-related, and other related services to its customers.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.