Allergan (AGN) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Allergan (NYSE: AGN) recently:
- Allergan was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $130.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $95.00.
- Allergan had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $138.00 price target on the stock.
- Allergan had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $110.00 to $130.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Allergan was given a new $140.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Allergan had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $115.00 to $130.00.
Shares of Allergan Inc. (NYSE:AGN) opened at 122.71 on Wednesday. Allergan Inc. has a 1-year low of $81.33 and a 1-year high of $123.83. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $115.2 and a 200-day moving average of $97.95. The company has a market cap of $36.420 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 37.72.
Allergan, Inc. is a multi-specialty health care Company focused on developing and commercializing pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices and over-the-counter products.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.