O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ: ORLY) recently:
- O'Reilly Automotive was upgraded by analysts at ISI Group from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- O'Reilly Automotive was upgraded by analysts at Northcoast Research from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- O'Reilly Automotive had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $141.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “O’Reilly posted a 23% increase in earnings to $1.40 per share in the fourth quarter of 2013, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate by $0.08. Quarterly revenues climbed 9% to $1.62 billion, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.6 billion. O’Reilly continues to benefit from its dual market strategy and strong distribution network. Moreover, the company regularly opens new stores to boost sales. Its extended buyback authorization and strong 2014 earnings guidance are added positives. However, the company’s highly concentrated store locations make it vulnerable to economic and natural problems in those areas. Moreover, it has high debt and inventory levels. Therefore, we are maintaining our Neutral recommendation on the stock.”
- O'Reilly Automotive had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura from $140.00 to $150.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock. They wrote, “Auto part retailers appear to have ended 2013 on a strong note. Comps accelerated by 80bps to reach 5.4% for ORLY while AAP stemmed declines of nearly 2% during the first nine months to post a 0.1% gain for Q4. The strong exit rate from 2013 is an auspicious start to this year and might imply that the weather effect is real and could continue for several quarters. While the full demand implications are unclear, we believe the trends that supported ORLY and AAP’s acceleration have carried over to Buy-rated AZO.”
- O'Reilly Automotive had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $126.00 to $144.00.
- O'Reilly Automotive had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $145.00 to $163.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- O'Reilly Automotive had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $140.00 to $160.00.
O'Reilly Automotive Inc (NASDAQ:ORLY) traded up 0.52% on Wednesday, hitting $151.33. 842,831 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. O'Reilly Automotive Inc has a 52-week low of $97.77 and a 52-week high of $151.85. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $134.6 and its 200-day moving average is $127.8. The company has a market cap of $16.032 billion and a P/E ratio of 24.97.
O’Reilly Automotive, Inc (NASDAQ:ORLY) is a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories in the United States, selling its products to both do-it-yourself (DIY) customers and professional service providers.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.