Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Newmont Mining Corp (NEM,)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Newmont Mining Corp (NASDAQ: NEM,) in the last week:
- Newmont Mining Corp was downgraded by analysts at HSBC to a “neutral” rating.
- Newmont Mining Corp had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$28.00 to C$24.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Newmont Mining Corp had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from $30.00 to $27.00.
- Newmont Mining Corp was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. to a “neutral” rating.
- Newmont Mining Corp had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $28.00.
Newmont Mining Corp (NASDAQ:NEM,) traded down 1.70% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $22.51. 11,876,181 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Newmont Mining Corp has a 1-year low of $20.79 and a 1-year high of $45.09. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $23.34 and its 200-day moving average is $26.62. The company’s market cap is $11.207 billion.
Newmont Mining Corporation is primarily a gold producer with operations and/or assets in the United States, Australia, Peru, Indonesia, Ghana, New Zealand and Mexico.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.