Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Teradata Corp. (TDC)
Teradata Corp. (NYSE: TDC) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Teradata Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Pacific Crest from $60.00 to $56.00.
- Teradata Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $36.00. They wrote, “4Q13 results were slightly better than expected while 2014 guidance was in-line with buy-side expectations. Mid-point of guidance doesn’t appear conservative and implies revenue acceleration and margin improvements through the year. We model 3% revenue growth in 2014, with EDW ex-subscriptions down 4%.”
- Teradata Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from $45.00 to $42.50.
- Teradata Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $48.00 to $45.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Teradata Corp. had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Teradata reported strong fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 results. Earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by $0.05. Revenues increased due to higher services revenues. Although we believe that new customer wins, existing relationships with large vendors as well as international expansion will benefit the company, lack of visibility around the future of its Big Data products makes us apprehensive. This apart, increased investment in sales, a sluggish spending environment in the domestic market and competition from other major companies are resulting in continued pricing pressure, which will likely limit margin expansion going forward. Thus we have a Neutral recommendation and set a target price of $43.00.”
Shares of Teradata Corp. (NYSE:TDC) opened at 43.30 on Wednesday. Teradata Corp. has a 1-year low of $39.16 and a 1-year high of $65.96. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $44.09 and a 200-day moving average of $49.91. The company has a market cap of $7.002 billion and a P/E ratio of 18.09.
Teradata Corporation (NYSE:TDC) is engaged in analytic data solutions, including integrated data warehousing, big data analytics and business applications.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.