Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for SABMiller plc (SAB)
SABMiller plc (LON: SAB) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- SABMiller plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a GBX 3,000 ($49.22) price target on the stock.
- SABMiller plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Nomura from GBX 2,700 ($44.30) to GBX 2,600 ($42.66). They now have a “reduce” rating on the stock.
- SABMiller plc had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse from GBX 3,100 ($50.86) to GBX 3,200 ($52.50). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- SABMiller plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 3,500 ($57.42) price target on the stock.
- SABMiller plc was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs to a “conviction-buy” rating. They now have a GBX 3,580 ($58.74) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 3,900 ($63.99).
SABMiller plc (LON:SAB) opened at 2760.00 on Thursday. SABMiller plc has a 52 week low of GBX 2650.50 and a 52 week high of GBX 3683.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1762. and a 200-day moving average of GBX 2260.10. The company’s market cap is £44.022 billion.
SABMiller plc is a holding company, which has brewing and beverage interests across six continents. The Company together with its subsidiaries is engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of beverages.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.