CIGNA (CI) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
CIGNA (NYSE: CI) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- CIGNA had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays from $93.00 to $86.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- CIGNA had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $95.00 to $93.00.
- CIGNA had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $98.00 to $90.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- CIGNA had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $86.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $87.00.
- CIGNA had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $93.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $100.00. They wrote, “Issues CI experienced in 4Q may spill over into 2014 results. However, >$1.5B in deployable cash in FY14 and improvements in 2H14 should yield mid single-digit EPS growth. Our adjusted EPS of $7.16 reflects 6% Y/Y growth off a lower 2013 platform.”
Shares of CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI) traded down 1.48% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $76.44. The stock had a trading volume of 2,030,997 shares. CIGNA Co. has a 1-year low of $57.11 and a 1-year high of $90.63. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $84.98 and a 200-day moving average of $81.8. The company has a market cap of $21.129 billion and a P/E ratio of 14.64.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) is a holding company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.