Urban Outfitters (URBN) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) recently:
- Urban Outfitters was upgraded by analysts at Brean Capital from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock.
- Urban Outfitters had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $49.00. They wrote, “URBN reported below consensus 4Q sales, indicative of the tough January across Softlines. We expect the softness to persist through 1Q. However, UO process improvements lead to a 2H recovery, in our view. At 15x FY15 P/E valuation looks attractive and we remain Overweight.”
- Urban Outfitters had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $45.00 to $42.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Urban Outfitters had its price target lowered by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott from $43.00 to $42.00.
- Urban Outfitters had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN) traded up 0.63% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $36.54. 1,072,832 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Urban Outfitters, Inc. has a one year low of $33.95 and a one year high of $44.96. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $36.48 and its 200-day moving average is $38.06. The company has a market cap of $5.383 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.55.
Urban Outfitters, Inc (NASDAQ:URBN) is a lifestyle specialty retail company, which operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain and BHLDN brands.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.