Goldcorp (GG) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Goldcorp (NYSE: GG) recently:
- Goldcorp was downgraded by analysts at Mackie from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Goldcorp had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $31.00 to $32.00.
- Goldcorp had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$29.00 to C$33.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Goldcorp had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $24.10 to $26.40. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock. They wrote, “Should all go according to plan, with 3 large projects nearing fruition along with a potential acquisition (Osisko Mining), GG would boast the best growth profile among peers over the coming 18-24mo. We are raising our price target to $26.40 from $24.10; but remain EW on risk profile and valuation.”
- Goldcorp had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$31.50 to C$35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Goldcorp was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They wrote, “Goldcorp (GG) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to sell. The company’s weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.”
Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) opened at 27.64 on Friday. Goldcorp Inc. has a one year low of $20.54 and a one year high of $33.80. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $24.31 and a 200-day moving average of $25.05. The company’s market cap is $22.463 billion.
Goldcorp Inc (NYSE:GG) is a gold producer engaged in the operation, exploration, development and acquisition of precious metal properties in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Central and South America.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.