Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Itron (ITRI)
Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Itron was upgraded by analysts at Needham & Company from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- Itron was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $48.00.
- Itron was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $41.00.
- Itron was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Itron reported a 5% miss, delivering a ‘clean’ non-GAAP EPS of $0.72 (excl. $0.36 tax charge) in Q4 vs. cons of $0.76 but in-line with our estimate of $0.72 and in-line with prior comments of the low end of the prior guidance range of $2.25-$2.55 for the year. We lower our 2014/2015 estimates to $1.66/$2.34 (from $2.66/$3.54) to reflect the continued pressures. We retain our Neutral rating and lower our Target Price to $38 (from $45) reflecting 23x 2014 EPS. We are encouraged, however, by management’s recent acknowledgement of the need to rethink the way they approach parts of their business.”
- Itron was downgraded by analysts at Brean Capital from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- Itron was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Itron had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $43.00 to $36.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) opened at 35.27 on Friday. Itron, Inc. has a 52-week low of $32.30 and a 52-week high of $47.12. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $40.03 and a 200-day moving average of $41.12. The company’s market cap is $1.381 billion.
Itron, Inc(NASDAQ:ITRI) is a technology company and one of the global suppliers of a broad range of standard, advanced, and smart meters and meter communication systems, including networks and communication modules, software and services.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.