Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Jive Software (JIVE)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Jive Software (NASDAQ: JIVE) during the last seven days:
- Jive Software had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs. They now have a $9.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $11.50. They wrote, “Jive reported 4Q13 results after the close, with revenue and non-GAAP EPS in line with the Street while CFO and billings were above. Total revenue of $39.3mn (+21% yoy) compared to guidance of $38.5-39.5mn while non-GAAP EPS of ($0.16) compared to guidance of ($0.15)-($0.18). Total billings of $58.9mn (+13% yoy) was ahead of the Street’s $56.6mn (+9% yoy) and helped operating cash flow beat the consensus estimate of ($6.8mn) at ($4.3mn). Non-GAAP EPS of ($0.16) was in line with the Street, with below the line items being neutral versus our forecast.”
- Jive Software was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $18.00. They wrote, “Billings growth continued to slow in Q4, while the departure of a key leader adds a new risk and guidance calling for billings to accelerate in CY14 could prove ambitious. Expectations look low, but with the risk profile increasing, we think the stock will remain range-bound and downgrade the shares to Equal-weight.”
- Jive Software had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities.
- Jive Software had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $11.00 to $9.00.
- Jive Software had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from $15.00 to $13.00.
Jive Software Inc (NASDAQ:JIVE) traded down 1.62% on Friday, hitting $7.91. 522,865 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Jive Software Inc has a 52-week low of $7.11 and a 52-week high of $18.48. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $9.40 and a 200-day moving average of $11.25. The company’s market cap is $543.8 million.
Jive Software, Inc (NASDAQ:JIVE) provides a social business software platform.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.