Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Dean Foods (DF)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) during the last seven days:
- Dean Foods was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- Dean Foods was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $19.00. They wrote, “While we had recently grown more cautious on the 2014 outlook, DF provided initial guidance far below our expectations, calling for EPS of $0.73-0.86 (vs. consensus $1.13) and EBITDA of $335-355 MM (down ~10-15%). Key headwinds facing the company during the coming year include Class I milk prices at all-time highs, continued volume declines in 1H, a weak US consumer (SNAP cuts), and a $30 MM step up in incentive compensation.”
- Dean Foods had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $18.00 to $15.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Dean Foods had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $23.00 to $18.00.
- Dean Foods had its price target lowered by analysts at Stephens from $16.00 to $12.00.
- Dean Foods had its price target lowered by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from $18.00 to $15.00.
- Dean Foods had its price target lowered by analysts at KeyCorp from $24.00 to $18.00.
Shares of Dean Foods Co (NYSE:DF) opened at 14.56 on Friday. Dean Foods Co has a 52-week low of $13.5179 and a 52-week high of $22.96. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $16.14 and its 200-day moving average is $18.12. The company has a market cap of $1.376 billion and a P/E ratio of 1.67.
Dean Foods Company is a food and beverage company. The Company operates through two segments: Fresh Dairy Direct and The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE:DF).
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.