Fidessa Group plc (FDSA) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Fidessa Group plc (LON: FDSA) recently:
- Fidessa Group plc had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from GBX 2,450 ($40.75) to GBX 2,570 ($42.74). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Fidessa Group plc had its price target raised by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from GBX 2,500 ($41.58) to GBX 2,720 ($45.24). They now have an “add” rating on the stock.
- Fidessa Group plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap. They now have a GBX 2,200 ($36.59) price target on the stock.
- Fidessa Group plc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays.
- Fidessa Group plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from GBX 2,700 ($44.90) to GBX 2,600 ($43.24). They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Fidessa Group plc (LON:FDSA) traded down 3.31% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting GBX 2450.00. 44,369 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Fidessa Group plc has a 1-year low of GBX 1695.027 and a 1-year high of GBX 2541.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 2382. and a 200-day moving average of GBX 2174.13. The company’s market cap is £914.7 million.
Fidessa Group plc (LON:FDSA) is a supplier of multi-asset trading, portfolio analysis, decision support, compliance, market data and connectivity solutions for firms involved in trading global financial markets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.