Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Bellway plc (BWY)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Bellway plc (LON: BWY) during the last seven days:
- Bellway plc had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from GBX 1,875 ($31.18) to GBX 1,930 ($32.10). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Bellway plc had its price target raised by analysts at Panmure Gordon from GBX 1,520 ($25.28) to GBX 1,639 ($27.26). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Bellway plc had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 1,450 ($24.11) to GBX 2,000 ($33.26). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Bellway plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a GBX 1,637 ($27.22) price target on the stock.
- Bellway plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
Bellway plc (LON:BWY) traded up 0.74% on Monday, hitting GBX 1687.3196. The stock had a trading volume of 444,908 shares. Bellway plc has a one year low of GBX 1104.37 and a one year high of GBX 1709.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1600. and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1471.. The company’s market cap is £2.055 billion.
Bellway p.l.c. is a United Kingdom-based holding company, owning subsidiary undertakings, which is engaged principally in housebuilding in the United Kingdom.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.