Press Release: 10ZiG Technology Announces 5848c Citrix Ready Zero Client
LIGHTNING RELEASES — Phoenix, AZ – March 28, 2014 10ZiG Technology the emerging market leader in Thin and Zero Client computing is pleased to announce the debut of our 5848c Citrix Ready Zero Client with full out of the box support for Citrix Receiver 13. This leading edge unit offers many unique features such as:
- The only known Zero Client to offer support for Citrix Receiver 13 and HDX Flash Redirection.
- Quick Setup in 3 simple steps
- Citrix Storefront support without need for Legacy Pass-Through
- Support for the latest Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x versions using the latest Citrix Receiver 13 version
- Simple centralized management using our Enterprise Class, Free 10ZiG Manager with auto deployment
- Market leading Dual Core Intel 1.86GHz Processor
- Native dual screen support without additional add-ons and cables
- Future proof optional support internal Wi-Fi card 2.4GHz/5GHz (b/g/n)
10ZiG Technology features one of the largest ranges of Thin and Zero Client devices specifically optimized for desktop virtualization. 10ZiG consistently delivers the highest quality solutions and ongoing support, enabling our customers/partners to meet their current and future business goals. Industry affiliations include memberships in VMware Ready, Citrix Ready, IBM’s PartnerWorld for Developers, Virtual Bridges, Red Hat, and Microsoft Partner Programs to name a few.
This story was originally published by American Banking News (http://www.americanbankingnews.com) and is the sole property of American Banking News. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2014/03/28/10zig-technology-announces-5848c-citrix-ready-zero-client/
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.