Press Release: PriceMDs.com Announces Significant Presence at the 22nd Annual Congress on Anti-Aging & Medicine
LIGHTNING RELEASES: TAMPA, FL (4/7/2014) – PriceMDs.com, the fastest growing Medical Practitioners/Patient search engine, today announced that it will have a significant presence at the 22nd Annual Congress on Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine.
The Orlando show is estimated at 2500 Medical professionals and 175 companies exhibiting. The general attendance is primarily 70% MDs and DO’s and remaining 30% RN’s, PA’s Chiropractors and Naturopaths.
Exhibitor Hours : Orlando Conference: Gaylord Palms Resort
Exhibit – Friday May 16th – 10.00 AM – 6.30 PM
Exhibit – Saturday May 17th — 10.00 AM – 6.00 PM
- “PriceMDs.com is extremely excited about participating at the 22nd Annual Congress on Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.” said Marc Grossman MD, chief executive officer of PriceMDs.com. “PriceMDs.com is seeing explosive growth in Healthcare Practitioner enrollments from our expanded trade show participation in 2014 and we are focused on providing a positive new approach to healthcare for the patient and helping our Healthcare Practitioners customers to grow their healthcare practices, improve their patient retention, and reduce advertising costs.
In addition, PriceMDs.com experts will be available to speak one on one during these events on topics ranging from “Price Transparency: the Future of Healthcare” and “How to grow your healthcare practice in a changing healthcare environment.” PriceMDs.com is currently enrolling HealthCare Practitioners who are seeking to grow their practice with cash paying patients through performance based advertising with transparency in Healthcare pricing.
PriceMDs.com is disruptive technology that will change the way Healthcare Procedures and Services are shopped, searched and compared by consumers.
PriceMDs.com is a search engine for elective healthcare procedures and services. PriceMDs.com, Inc. through its proprietary website and patent pending search engine provides customers comprehensive price discovery for outpatient surgery, cosmetic surgery, GI Lab, LASIK, dental implants, Medi-Spa, MRI/CT Scan, Chiropractic, and a host of other medical procedures, as well as International medical services particularly for inpatient procedures that are cost competitive and compatible with US standards. The Company PriceMDs.com is currently located in Tampa, Florida and the company’s website is PriceMDs.com
This story was originally published by American Banking News (http://www.americanbankingnews.com) and is the sole property of American Banking News. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2014/04/07/pricemds-com-announces-significant-presence-at-the-22nd-annual-congress-on-anti-aging-medicine/
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.