Xaar plc (XAR) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Xaar plc (LON: XAR) recently:
- Xaar plc was upgraded by analysts at Investec to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 960 ($16.12) price target on the stock.
- Xaar plc was upgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 1,200 ($20.15) price target on the stock.
- Xaar plc had its “corporate” rating reaffirmed by analysts at N+1 Singer.
- Xaar plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap. They now have a GBX 900 ($15.12) price target on the stock.
- Xaar plc had its “positive” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Edison Group. They wrote, “Xaar’s Q1 IMS confirms that trading has been in line with historic seasonal patterns, with a quiet January and February followed by a pick-up in March. As previously flagged, sales and profit will be substantially more H2 weighted than the exceptional 2013, but the company remains on track to deliver to our full year estimates.”
- Xaar plc is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 1,170 ($19.65) price target on the stock.
Shares of Xaar plc (LON:XAR) traded down 0.64% on Monday, hitting GBX 856.0001. The stock had a trading volume of 251,450 shares. Xaar plc has a one year low of GBX 489.16 and a one year high of GBX 1191.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 915.9 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 976.4. The company’s market cap is £636.6 million.
Xaar plc (LON:XAR) is a holding company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.