Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Centene Corp (CNC)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) in the last week:
- Centene Corp is now covered by analysts at UBS AG. They set a “neutral” rating and a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- Centene Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- Centene Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer from $75.00 to $78.00.
- Centene Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $67.00 price target on the stock.
- Centene Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $65.00 to $69.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Centene Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Leerink Swann from $71.00 to $78.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Centene Corp (NYSE:CNC) opened at 65.18 on Thursday. Centene Corp has a 52 week low of $45.25 and a 52 week high of $67.84. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $61.73 and a 200-day moving average of $60.56. The company has a market cap of $3.755 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.87.
Centene Corporation is a multi-line healthcare enterprise, which provides programs and services to the number of under-insured and uninsured individuals.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.