Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Devon Energy Corp (DVN)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Devon Energy Corp (NYSE: DVN) during the last seven days:
- Devon Energy Corp had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $72.00 price target on the stock.
- Devon Energy Corp had its price target raised by analysts at FBR Capital Markets from $82.00 to $90.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Devon Energy Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $79.00 to $85.00.
- Devon Energy Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Societe Generale from $68.00 to $82.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Devon Energy Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Guggenheim from $70.00 to $80.00.
Devon Energy Corp (NYSE:DVN) opened at 71.31 on Thursday. Devon Energy Corp has a 1-year low of $51.66 and a 1-year high of $71.61. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $66.24 and its 200-day moving average is $62.6. The company’s market cap is $29.052 billion.
Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN) is an independent energy company engaged primarily in the exploration, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs).
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.