Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for PepsiCo (PEP)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP) during the last seven days:
- PepsiCo had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $92.00 price target on the stock.
- PepsiCo had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $85.00 to $88.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- PepsiCo had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $91.00 price target on the stock.
- PepsiCo had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $90.00 to $94.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- PepsiCo had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Pepsi began 2014 on a solid note beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate for both earnings and revenues. Moreover, earnings increased 7% year over year driven by strong organic revenue gains and solid margins. Organic revenues rose 4.0% as better volumes, strong snacks performance, improvement in Europe and sales gain in developing/emerging market offset a softer beverage performance. Overall, we are encouraged by the company’s strong brand portfolio, its product and geographic diversity, improved productivity, increased brand building investments and market execution, innovation efforts and solid cash flow generation. Also, the company’s plan to substantially increase shareholders returns in 2014 and extension of productivity initiatives are encouraging. However, a challenging consumer spending environment and continued sluggish volumes in the North American beverage business keeps us on the sidelines.”
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP) opened at 85.41 on Thursday. PepsiCo, Inc. has a 1-year low of $77.01 and a 1-year high of $87.06. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $82.92 and a 200-day moving average of $82.42. The company has a market cap of $129.7 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.24. PepsiCo also saw some unusual options trading on Tuesday. Stock investors purchased 21,449 call options on the stock. This is an increase of approximately 424% compared to the typical daily volume of 4,094 call options.
PepsiCo, Inc (NYSE:PEP) is a global food and beverage company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.