Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Express Scripts Holding Company (NASDAQ: ESRX) in the last week:
- Express Scripts Holding Company had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $76.00 price target on the stock.
- Express Scripts Holding Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $86.00 to $82.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Express Scripts Holding Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $85.00 to $79.00.
- Express Scripts Holding Company had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Express Scripts Holding Company posted first quarter 2014 earnings per share (excluding special items) of $0.99, flat with the year-ago quarter. However, the result fell short of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.01. Revenues were down 9.0% year over year in the reported quarter to $23.7 billion but marginally surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $23.5 billion. The roll-off of UnitedHealth Group claims was completed by the end of 2013. We were disappointed by the first quarter results, which missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate and the subsequent lowering of guidance. The decline in prescription volume will adversely impact results in 2014. We maintain our Neutral recommendation. “
- Express Scripts Holding Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Maxim Group from $92.00 to $90.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Express Scripts Holding Company (NASDAQ:ESRX) opened at 66.17 on Friday. Express Scripts Holding Company has a 1-year low of $59.20 and a 1-year high of $79.37. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $73.82 and a 200-day moving average of $70.80. The company has a market cap of $51.350 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.66. Express Scripts Holding Company also was the target of some unusual options trading activity on Wednesday. Investors bought 9,940 put options on the company. This represents an increase of approximately 301% compared to the average volume of 2,479 put options.
Express Scripts, Inc is a pharmacy benefit management (NASDAQ:ESRX) company in North America, offering a range of services to its clients, which include health insurers, third-party administrators, employers, union-sponsored benefit plans, workers’ compensation plans and government health programs.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.