Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for VistaPrint Limited (VPRT)
VistaPrint Limited (NASDAQ: VPRT) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- VistaPrint Limited had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays from $44.00 to $40.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- VistaPrint Limited had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $53.00.
- VistaPrint Limited had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Vistaprint reported dull third quarter fiscal 2014 results with earnings and revenues decreasing year over year. The company also miserably failed to meet the Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings. Vistaprint is currently shifting its value proposition away from deep discounts and free-offer direct marketing efforts to tap the large market opportunity beyond the traditional base of highly price-sensitive customers. The company has also trimmed its earnings guidance for fiscal 2014 and is likely to face continued headwinds in its core markets. Vistaprint is currently passing through a transition as it attempts to change its operating model and is expected to improve in the long run. As such, we maintain our long-term Neutral recommendation on the stock. “
- VistaPrint Limited was downgraded by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- VistaPrint Limited was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They wrote, “VistaPrint (VPRT) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from buy to hold. The company’s strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and generally higher debt management risk.”
Shares of VistaPrint Limited (NASDAQ:VPRT) opened at 38.58 on Friday. VistaPrint Limited has a 52-week low of $37.50 and a 52-week high of $58.20. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $49.18 and its 200-day moving average is $52.41. The company has a market cap of $1.282 billion and a P/E ratio of 27.39.
Vistaprint N.V. is an online provider of coordinated portfolios of customized marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.