Precision Drilling Corp (PDS) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Precision Drilling Corp (NYSE: PDS) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Precision Drilling Corp was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They wrote, “Precision Drilling (PDS) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company’s strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.”
- Precision Drilling Corp was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James to an “outperform” rating.
- Precision Drilling Corp had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- Precision Drilling Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $14.00 to $15.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Precision Drilling Corp had its “sector outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$18.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$17.50.
- Precision Drilling Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $16.00 to $18.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Precision Drilling Corp (NYSE:PDS) opened at 12.75 on Friday. Precision Drilling Corp has a 52 week low of $7.76 and a 52 week high of $13.30. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $11.91 and a 200-day moving average of $10.30. The company has a market cap of $3.700 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.65.
Precision Drilling Corporation (NYSE:PDS) is a provider of contract drilling and completion and production services primarily to oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in Canada and the United States.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.