Visa (V) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Visa (NYSE: V) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Visa had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $228.00 price target on the stock.
- Visa had its price target lowered by analysts at RBC Capital from $263.00 to $250.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Visa had its price target lowered by analysts at Wedbush from $240.00 to $230.00.
- Visa had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $220.00 price target on the stock.
- Visa had its price target lowered by analysts at SunTrust from $300.00 to $260.00.
Visa Inc (NYSE:V) traded down 0.44% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $205.19. The stock had a trading volume of 461,835 shares. Visa Inc has a 1-year low of $170.99 and a 1-year high of $235.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $211.2 and its 200-day moving average is $212.3. The company has a market cap of $130.0 billion and a P/E ratio of 26.24.
Visa Inc (NYSE:V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and electronic payments.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.