Greene King plc (GNK) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Greene King plc (LON: GNK) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Greene King plc had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank from GBX 890 ($15.01) to GBX 1,046 ($17.65). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Greene King plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at N+1 Singer. They now have a GBX 946 ($15.96) price target on the stock.
- Greene King plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Panmure Gordon. They now have a GBX 860 ($14.51) price target on the stock.
- Greene King plc was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 975 ($16.45) price target on the stock.
- Greene King plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Beaufort Securities.
- Greene King plc is now covered by analysts at Oriel Securities Ltd. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 875 ($14.76) price target on the stock.
Shares of Greene King plc (LON:GNK) traded up 0.69% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting GBX 878.50. The stock had a trading volume of 214,759 shares. Greene King plc has a 1-year low of GBX 723.50 and a 1-year high of GBX 933.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 894.5 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 873.6. The company’s market cap is £1.905 billion.
Greene King plc is the holding company for a group whose principal activities are operating managed, tenanted and leased public houses, brewing beer, and wholesaling beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.