Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Cameco (CCO)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Cameco (TSE: CCO) during the last seven days:
- Cameco had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a C$22.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$23.00.
- Cameco had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from C$26.00 to C$25.00.
- Cameco had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James from C$29.00 to C$28.00.
- Cameco was downgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a C$26.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$29.00.
- Cameco had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Dundee Securities. They now have a C$25.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$27.50.
Shares of Cameco Co. (TSE:CCO) traded down 0.86% on Wednesday, hitting $22.01. The stock had a trading volume of 898,738 shares. Cameco Co. has a one year low of $17.95 and a one year high of $28.57. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $25.27 and a 200-day moving average of $23.29. The company has a market cap of $8.760 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.75.
Cameco Corporation (TSE:CCO) is engaged in the exploration for and the development, mining, refining, conversion and fabrication of uranium for sale as fuel for generating electricity in nuclear power reactors in Canada and other countries.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.