FireEye (FEYE) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- FireEye is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They set a “hold” rating and a $45.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “The consensus of our field checks is that FireEye has the best-in-class solution to detect advanced threats, and even most direct rivals begrudgingly admit that the product is good.” Deutsche Bank also points out that a reseller survey they conducted shows that FireEye is likely to beat earnings expectations. The $45 price target was derived using a EV/2015 revenue multiple of 12, which is higher than the industry average. Deutsche Bank justifies the position, “We like the 50%+ top-line growth outlook and its leadership position in the advanced threat detection space.”
- FireEye had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $73.00.
- FireEye had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $78.00.
- FireEye had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays from $73.00 to $50.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- FireEye had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $75.00.
- FireEye was upgraded by analysts at Gabelli from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- FireEye had its price target lowered by analysts at Imperial Capital from $68.00 to $30.00. They now have an “in-line” rating on the stock.
FireEye Inc (NASDAQ:FEYE) traded down 0.04% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $27.44. 2,156,246 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. FireEye Inc has a 52 week low of $27.05 and a 52 week high of $97.35. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $50. and its 200-day moving average is $54.29. The company’s market cap is $3.972 billion. FireEye also was the target of unusually large options trading on Tuesday. Traders purchased 15,540 call options on the stock. This represents an increase of 100% compared to the typical daily volume of 7,753 call options.
FireEye, Inc invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time protection to enterprises and governments worldwide against the next generation of cyber attacks.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.