Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Tripadvisor (TRIP)
Tripadvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Tripadvisor had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $90.00 to $87.00.
- Tripadvisor had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $83.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $73.00.
- Tripadvisor had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $92.00 to $95.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Tripadvisor had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $95.00 to $100.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Tripadvisor was upgraded by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $2.00.
Shares of Tripadvisor Inc (NASDAQ:TRIP) opened at 83.22 on Friday. Tripadvisor Inc has a 1-year low of $52.15 and a 1-year high of $109.79. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $86.71 and a 200-day moving average of $87.10. The company has a market cap of $11.817 billion and a P/E ratio of 57.88. Tripadvisor also saw some unusual options trading on Tuesday. Traders purchased 12,145 call options on the stock. This is an increase of approximately 346% compared to the typical volume of 2,721 call options.
TripAdvisor, Inc (NASDAQ:TRIP) is an online travel research company, enabling users to plan and have a trip.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.