TransAlta Renewables (RNW) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
TransAlta Renewables (TSE: RNW) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- TransAlta Renewables is now covered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They set a “buy” rating and a C$12.25 price target on the stock.
- TransAlta Renewables had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a C$11.00 price target on the stock.
- TransAlta Renewables had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at National Bank Financial.
- TransAlta Renewables is now covered by analysts at NBF. They set a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- TransAlta Renewables had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from C$11.00 to C$12.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- TransAlta Renewables had its “sector outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank.
TransAlta Renewables Inc (TSE:RNW) opened at 11.38 on Friday. TransAlta Renewables Inc has a 52 week low of $9.88 and a 52 week high of $11.79. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $11. and a 200-day moving average of $11.0.
TransAlta Renewables Inc is a generator and marketer of electricity and renewable power. The Company owns a portfolio of renewable power generation facilities.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.