Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Transocean LTD (RIG)
Transocean LTD (NYSE: RIG) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Transocean LTD had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $42.00 to $46.00.
- Transocean LTD had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $36.00 to $34.00.
- Transocean LTD had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $42.00 to $41.00.
- Transocean LTD had its price target lowered by analysts at Howard Weil from $60.00 to $50.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- Transocean LTD had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $43.00 to $46.00.
Transocean LTD (NYSE:RIG) traded up 1.84% on Monday, hitting $42.51. The stock had a trading volume of 4,080,690 shares. Transocean LTD has a 52-week low of $38.47 and a 52-week high of $55.79. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $41.5 and its 200-day moving average is $45.4. The company has a market cap of $15.388 billion and a P/E ratio of 9.84.
Transocean Ltd. (NYSE:RIG) is an international provider of offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.