Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) (CTRP)
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) (NASDAQ: CTRP) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) is now covered by analysts at UBS AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $56.20 price target on the stock.
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $50.50 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Net revenues grew 36% YoY to Rmb1.49bn in 1Q, exceeding the high end of the company’s guidance (up 25-30%) and 6% above our estimate. The operating margin contracted ~9ppts YoY to 4%, due to heavier investment, but was ~150bps better than our estimate. Diluted EPS was US$0.12 (down 33% YoY), beating our and the consensus estimate of ~US$0.11.”
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $56.20 to $53.60.
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They wrote, “Ctrip.com International (CTRP) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from buy to hold. The company’s strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and feeble growth in the company’s earnings per share.”
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) had its price target raised by analysts at Macquarie from $55.00 to $56.00.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) traded up 3.15% on Monday, hitting $51.04. The stock had a trading volume of 3,041,750 shares. Ctrip.com International, Ltd. has a 52 week low of $27.91 and a 52 week high of $61.09. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $49.79 and a 200-day moving average of $48.42. The company has a market cap of $6.940 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 49.28.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) is a travel service provider for hotel accommodations, airline tickets and packaged tours in China.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.