Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for ReachLocal (RLOC)
ReachLocal (NASDAQ: RLOC) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- ReachLocal had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $12.00.
- ReachLocal was downgraded by analysts at First Analysis from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- ReachLocal was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- ReachLocal was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America from a “buy” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $15.00. They wrote, “While we like ReachLocal’s long term potential to improve unit economics and improve margins, the company is currently undergoing a reorganization of its sales force model in the U.S. hindering EBITDA margins and revenue growth for the next several quarters. We believe this combined with issues in some European countries will hinder any meaningful growth or margin expansion near term keeping us more cautious on the stock.”
- ReachLocal was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They wrote, “ReachLocal (RLOC) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to sell. The company’s weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.”
ReachLocal Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC) opened at 6.78 on Monday. ReachLocal Inc. has a 52-week low of $6.33 and a 52-week high of $15.26. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $9.85 and a 200-day moving average of $11.57. The company’s market cap is $190.4 million.
ReachLocal, Inc (NASDAQ:RLOC) offers online marketing and reporting solutions, including search engine marketing, display advertising, remarketing and online marketing analytics, each targeted to the small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) market.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.