Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Insulet (PODD)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Insulet (NASDAQ: PODD) in the last week:
- Insulet had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $53.00 to $40.00.
- Insulet had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $54.00.
- Insulet was upgraded by analysts at Feltl & Co. from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Insulet had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $60.00 to $50.00.
- Insulet had its price target lowered by analysts at Leerink Swann from $55.00 to $45.00.
Insulet Co. (NASDAQ:PODD) opened at 32.99 on Monday. Insulet Co. has a 52-week low of $28.39 and a 52-week high of $51.31. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $42.41 and its 200-day moving average is $40.98. The company’s market cap is $1.828 billion.
Insulet Corporation is primarily engaged in the development, manufacturing and sale of its OmniPod Insulin Management System (NASDAQ:PODD).
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.