Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Merck & Co. (MRK)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Merck & Co. (NYSE: MRK) during the last seven days:
- Merck & Co. had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $60.00 to $64.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Merck & Co. was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- Merck & Co. had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group to $62.00.
- Merck & Co. was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $63.00. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- Merck & Co. had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $57.00.
Shares of Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK) opened at 55.29 on Tuesday. Merck & Co., Inc. has a 52 week low of $44.62 and a 52 week high of $59.84. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $56.51 and a 200-day moving average of $52.66. The company has a market cap of $161.6 billion and a P/E ratio of 36.42.
Merck & Co, Inc (NYSE:MRK) is a global health care company that delivers health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, animal health, and consumer care products, which it markets directly and through its joint ventures.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.