Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Stratasys (SSYS)
Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Stratasys had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a $120.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $130.00.
- Stratasys had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Jaffray from $154.00 to $125.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Stratasys had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from $144.00 to $134.00.
- Stratasys had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $140.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $155.00.
- Stratasys had its price target lowered by analysts at Brean Capital from $150.00 to $130.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Stratasys was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $135.00.
- Stratasys had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Stratasys reported mixed first-quarter results wherein the top line surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate but the bottom line lagged the same. Nonetheless, year-over-year comparisons were favorable. Despite a significant rise in the operating expenses which impacted margins, these investments are expected to benefit the company in the long run. The company has resorted to strategic acquisitions to enrich its offerings. It is also worth noting that the company reiterated its fiscal 2014 outlook as well. However, the company expects expenses to rise further in fiscal 2014 for product enhancements and capacity increases to address growth opportunities. Nevertheless, Stratasys is concerned about its high-cost business model and competition from big and small players like 3D Systems Corp. and Voxeljet. Thus, we reiterate our Neutral recommendation on Stratasys.”
Shares of Stratasys, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) opened at 89.60 on Wednesday. Stratasys, Ltd. has a one year low of $74.54 and a one year high of $138.10. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $100.6 and a 200-day moving average of $115.3. The company’s market cap is $4.420 billion.
Stratasys, Inc is a manufacturer of three-dimensional (NASDAQ:SSYS) printers and rapid prototyping (RP) systems for the office-based RP and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) markets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.