B/E Aerospace (BEAV) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of B/E Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) recently:
- B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $102.00 to $112.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at Sterne Agee from $10.00 to $121.00.
- B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $95.00 to $107.00.
- B/E Aerospace was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- B/E Aerospace had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a $112.00 price target on the stock.
B/E Aerospace Inc (NASDAQ:BEAV) opened at 97.95 on Thursday. B/E Aerospace Inc has a 1-year low of $60.47 and a 1-year high of $101.13. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $88.44 and a 200-day moving average of $85.15. The company has a market cap of $10.309 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 26.44.
B/E Aerospace, Inc is a manufacturer of cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets and distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.